ads

Powerful social media status for girls / women || Here is collection of 15 best status for girls ||

Powerful  social media status for classic women.
collection of top 15 best status for girls .

If you are looking for best powerful quote for social media status. Then I wanna say you are at the right place . Here is the collection of best Whatsapp , Facebook , Instagram status for you. Have a look how powerful they are .

Social media status for girls
Powerful  social media status for girls / women 

1.Be pretty ; make money and dress well.


2.Be inspired but,  don’t copy!

3.If you are, two-faced then at least make one of them beautiful.

Powerful status
4. My life, My rules.

Social media status for girls
Read best Quotes of Rumi on life , happiness .

5. The weirder you are, the more fun you will be.

Social media status for girls
6. I am a girl. Do not touch my hair, face, phone, or boyfriend.

7. I hate Two  Things , Comparing me with others, Compromising my Dreams for others..!

Social media status for girls

8. No matter what a woman looks like, if she is confident, she is sexy.

Social media status for girls

9.Treat me like a queen and I will treat you like a king. But if you treat me like a game, I will show you how it is played.

Social media status for girls

10. I don't have attitude problem.. l have a personality you can't handle.

Social media status for girls

11.I'm the Girl you can only dream of never get!


12. Little black dress and red lipstick are all I need to rule the world.

Social media status for girls

13. I'm a butterfly in the form of  a girl preety to admire, but deficult to catch.

Social media status for girls


If you like then don't forget to subscribe for notifications for another inspirational posts
.

Tags: Powerful  social media status for girls / women ||collection of 15 best status for girls ||Powerful  social media statusSocial Media Status in Hindi Social media status quotes Social media status meaning media quotes Quotes about status

Related posts :


Post a Comment

0 Comments