ads

50 Most Powerful and Beautiful Quotes every women should read on This WOMEN’S Day 2021 !

 Most Powerful and Beautiful Quotes  of Women History  

Happy Women’s Day 2021 ! 

quotes on women quotes on women empowerment women's day motivational quotes women's day quotes in english women's quotes in english quotes for women's day inspirational quotes on women best quotes on women women's day thoughts


Every year 8 march is celebrated as international women day. On this women’s day let's us read some inspirational quotes of most successful women’s of women History.   Here is the collection of most popular and beautiful Quotes  of legendary women’s . 

☆ Karl Marx quotes

Osho most popular Quotes

☆ Yeats Quotes 

J.K. Rowling Quotes

50 Most Powerful and Beautiful Quotes  every women  should read on This WOMEN’S Day 2021 !

1. Like what you do and then you will do your best. - Katherine Johnson  ( NASA mathematician, human computers.)

 

2. One child, one teacher, one book, one pen can change the world. - Malala Yousafzai 

( Education activist & youngest Nobel Prize Winner )


3. I think the biggest disease the world suffers from in this day and age is the disease of people feeling unloved.- Diana Spencer (Princess of Wales)


3. Every person is born with a creative mind. Everyone has that ability.  - Mary Kenner (African-American inventor Kenner invented the adjustable sanitary belt)


4. Lock up your libraries if you like; but there is no gate, no lock, no bolt that you can set upon the freedom of my mind. -  Virginia Woolf 

(The pioneer of feminist & modernist literature)



5. To fly in space is to see the reality of Earth, alone. The experience changed my life and my attitude toward life itself. I am one of the lucky ones. - Roberta Bondar ( 1st Canadian female astronaut & 1st neurologist in space )



6. I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.- Maya Angelou

 ( poet, memoirist, singer, and civil rights activist)


7. Would we rear the human plant to its perfection, we must fertilize the soil which produces it. - Emma Willard 

(American women’s rights activists )


8. You shall create beauty not to excite the senses but to give sustenance to the soul.” - Gabriela Mistral 

(Chilean poet & winner of the NobelPrize for Literature  )


9. Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.” - Mother Teresa


10.  I have always believed that one should share happiness; it is a medicine for life’s sorrows. - Asha Bhosle  

(asha Bhosle is an Indian playback singer and recording artist, who is the most recorded artist in music history. )


11. Courage calls to courage everywhere, and its voice cannot be denied.- Millicent Fawcett British suffragist and writer 



12. Married is a magic word... and it is magic throughout the world. It has to do with our dignity as human beings, to be who we are openly.”- Edith Windsor

( LGBT activist who won a landmark court case for the same-sex marriage movement in the US)


13. Black women all over the world should re-unite and re-examine the way history has portrayed us. - Buchi Emecheta

( Nigerian-born British novelist)


14. Racism is still with us. But it is up to us to prepare our children for what they have to meet, and, hopefully, we shall overcome. - Rosa Parks  (Racism activist )


15. I am going to fight capitalism even if it kills me. It is wrong that people like you should be comfortable and well fed while all around you people are starving. - Sylvia Pankhurst  (anti -war, anti-fascist, anti-colonialist activist )


16. Those Women who boast the Affections of their Admirers, have a greater share of Vanity than Love. - Eliza Haywood 

(Publisher of the 1st periodical for women by a woman. ) 


17. You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.- Indira Gandhi 

(India’s 1st female Prime Minister)


18. You are the stars and the world is watching you. By your presence, you send a message to every village, every city, every nation. A message of hope. A message of victory. - Eunice Kennedy Shriver 

(The philanthropist who founded the Special Olympics) 


19. Elegance is the only beauty that never fades. - Audrey Hepburn ( iconic Hollywod actress )

 

20. I am 'too fiery' … yet I wish to be seen as I am, and would lose all rather than soften away anything. - Margaret Fuller( USA editor, critic & women’s rights advocate )



21. life has only been worth living if one has made full use of all one's abilities and tried to live out every kind of experience human life has to offer. - Clara Immerwahr

( 1st German woman to receive a doctorate in chemistry. )



22. Come, come, my conservative friend, wipe the dew off your spectacles, and see that the world is moving. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton

( The US abolitionist & leading women’s rights activist )


23. I smile from within to know that children will not have to face what I have been through. - Sherry Johnson 

(Activist advocating for US restrictions on child marriage)


24. Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love. -  J.K. Rowling ( HERRY POTER AUTHOR )


25. If we assume we've arrived: we stop searching, we stop developing. - Jocelyn Bell Burnell   

( Northern Irish astrophysicist who discovered the first pulsars)



26.   We needed to be assertive as women in those days – assertive and aggressive – and the degree to which we had to be that way depended on where you were. I had to be.- Katherine Johnson 



27. I wouldn’t have turned out the way I was if I didn’t have all those old-fashioned values to rebel against.- Madonna


28. The question is not whether we are able to change but whether we are changing fast enough. - Angela Merkel

( Germany’s first female Chancellor)


29. I don't really know why I care so much. I just have something inside me that tells me that there is a problem, and I have got to do something about it. - WangarÄ© Maathai 

( 1st African woman & 1st environmentalist Nobel Prize winner )


30. Death is nothing, nor life either, for that matter. To die, to sleep, to pass into nothingness, what does it matter? Everything is an illusion.- Mata Hari 

(The exotic dancer-turned-WWI spy  )


31. Politics should be as simple as possible; it should respond directly to the needs of the people, it should help to solve the problems for the people and this is what I want to do for Taiwan. - Tsai Ing-wen 

(Taiwan’s 1st female President )


32. Somebody has to do this work. I am black, I am a woman and I am a lawyer, and I speak loud. - Alice Nkom ( Cameroonian lawyer LGBT rights activists )


33. The forces of moderation and democracy must, and will, prevail against extremism and dictatorship. I will not be intimidated. - Benazir Bhutto  

( Pakistan’s 1st female Prime Minister )


34. Courage, then, for the end draws near! A few more years of persistent, faithful work and the women of the United States will be recognized as the legal equals of men. - Mary Livermore

 (Journalist, abolitionist & advocate for women’s suffrage)


35. History is said to be written by the victors. Fiction, by contrast, is largely the work of injured bystanders. - Edna O’Brien

( The Irish novelist & playwright)


36. I’ve had to learn to fight all my life - got to learn to keep smiling. If you smile things will work out. - Serena Williams

( American Tennis player )


37. The more I study, the more insatiable do I feel my genius for it to be. - Ada Lovelace  (regarded as the first ever computer programmer.)



38. I have to... show young girls in this country that they truly can grow up to be whatever they want to be - they need to know that they can grow up to be president. - Tammy Duckworth

( 1st disabled US Senator, 1st to give birth in office, 1st member of Congress born in Thailand.)


39. I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will. -  Charlotte BrontĂ« BrontĂ«’s 


40. I push myself to be the best I can be. I don't worry about what other people are doing, and I don't think about things I can't control - Annika Sörenstam

( Legendary Swedish-American female golfer.)


41. Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical. - Sophia Loren 


42. No woman can call herself free who does not own and control her body. No woman can call herself free until she can choose consciously whether she will or will not be a mother. - Margaret Sanger  

( opened the first birth control clinic in the US.)

43. Difficulties, opposition, criticism - these things are meant to be overcome, and there is a special joy in facing them and in coming out on top. - Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit

( The Indian diplomat & politician)


44. When I'm good I'm very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better. - Mae West


45. Women will have achieved true equality when men share with them the responsibility of bringing up the next generation. - Ruth Bader Ginsberg 

(Cj of the US Supreme Court )


46. Science, for me, gives a partial explanation for life. In so far as it goes, it is based on fact, experience and experiment. - Rosalind Franklin 

(The chemist who made contributions to the understanding of DNA structures  )


47. We will not have failure - only success and new learning.- Queen Victoria

( Queen  of Great Britain & Ireland )


48.I raise up my voice - not so I can shout but so that those without a voice can be heard...we cannot succeed when half of us are held back. - Malala Yousafzai

49. Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadows. - Helen Keller

( The pioneer deaf-blind activist and author )

50 .Better that we should die fighting than be outraged and dishonored... Better to die than to live in slavery. - Emmeline Pankhurst





Post a Comment

0 Comments