ads

Bhumisparsha By Thich Nhat Hanh || Millionaire Quote - ideal Thoughts

 Bhumisparsha By Thich Nhat Hanh

Thich Nhat Hanh was a Vietnamese  Zen Buddhist monk, peace activist, author and founder of Plum Village Tradition . he is also known as a Father of Mindfulness. He died on 22 January 2022 at the age of 95. He is highly valued around the world for his beautiful Thoughts. Here is a beautiful  Poem  Bhumisparsha by Thich Nhat Hanh. let's enjoy this beautiful poetry.

 
Thich Nhat Hanh.quotes thich nhat hanh death quote best quotes thich nhat hanh thich nhat hanh quotes awareness thick nan hahn peace quotes thich nhat hanh quotes life thich nhat hanh quotes about smiles searches thich nhat hanh quotes on hope thich nhat hanh quotes on love thich nhat hanh quotes life thich nhat hanh quotes on print thich nhat hanh death quote thich nhat hanh quotes on peace best quotes thich nhat hanh Thich nhat hanh smile quotes thich nhat hanh quotes on love quotes from thich nhat hahn thich naht hahn quote thich nhat hanh quotes on mindfulness thich nhat hanh quotes on kindness thich nhat hanh quotes on death thich nhat hanh quotes awareness thich nhat hanh quotes suffering thich nhat hanh quotes breathing inthich nhat hanh quotes on love

 Poem Bhumisparsha By Thich Nhat Hanh

Death comes
with his impressive scythe
and says,
“You should be afraid of me.”
I look up and ask,
“Why should I be afraid of you?”
“Because I will make you dead.
I will make you nonexistent.”
“How can you make me nonexistent?”

Death does not answer.
He swings his impressive scythe.

I say, “I come and I go. Then I come again.
And I go again.I always come back.
You can neither make me exist nor nonexistent.”

“How do you know that you will come again?”
Death asks. "I know because I have done that
countless times,” I say.
“How do I know that you are telling the truth?
Who can be the witness?” Death frowns.

I touch the Earth and say,
“Earth is the witness. She is my mother.”

Suddenly, Death hears the music.
Suddenly, Death hears the birds singing from
all directions.
Suddenly, Death sees the trees blossoming.
Earth makes herself apparent to Death
and smiles lovingly to him.
Death melts in the loving gaze of Earth.

O my beloved,
touch Earth every time you get scared.
Touch her deeply,
and your sorrow will melt away.
Touch her deeply,
and you will touch the Deathless.


 Thich Nhat Hanh.quotes thich nhat hanh death quote best quotes thich nhat hanh thich nhat hanh quotes awareness thick nan hahn peace quotes thich nhat hanh quotes life thich nhat hanh quotes about smiles searches thich nhat hanh quotes on hope thich nhat hanh quotes on love thich nhat hanh quotes life thich nhat hanh quotes on print thich nhat hanh death quote thich nhat hanh quotes on peace best quotes thich nhat hanh Thich nhat hanh smile quotes thich nhat hanh quotes on love quotes from thich nhat hahn thich naht hahn quote thich nhat hanh quotes on mindfulness thich nhat hanh quotes on kindness thich nhat hanh quotes on death thich nhat hanh quotes awareness thich nhat hanh quotes suffering thich nhat hanh quotes breathing inthich nhat hanh quotes on love

Post a Comment

0 Comments