ads

Alexander the Great QUOTES : Top 43 Best Quotes And THOUGHTS || 2022|| Alexander the Great Quotes ||

Alexander the Great QUOTES: Top 43  Best Quotes , THOUGHTS 



1. There is nothing impossible to him who will try. ~ Alexander the Great

2. I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a Lion...- Alexander the Great

3."I want the road to be covered with my treasure so that everybody sees that material wealth acquired on earth, stays on earth". ~ Alexander the Great


4. "I want the best doctors to carry my coffin to demonstrate that, in the face of death, even the best doctors in the world have no power to heal"~ Alexander the Great


5. "I send you a kaffis of mustard seed, that you may taste and acknowledge the bitterness of my victory."~ Alexander the Great


6. "Glory crowns the deeds of those who expose themselves to toils and dangers."~ Alexander the Great


7. "For my own part, I would rather excel in knowledge of the highest secrets of philosophy than in arms."~ Alexander the Great


8. "My treasure lies in my friends ."~ Alexander the Great


9."Bury my body and don't build any monument. Keep my hands out so the people know the one who won the world had nothing in hand when he died."~ Alexander the Great


10. "There is something noble in hearing myself ill-spoken of when I am doing well."~ Alexander the Great


11. "Toil and risk are the price of glory"~ Alexander the Great


12. "Do you not think it a matter worthy of lamentation that when there is such a vast multitude of worlds, we have not yet conquered one?"~ Alexander the Great


13. "A tomb now suffices him for whom the whole world was not sufficient."~ Alexander the Great


14. "I send you a kaffis of mustard seed, that you may taste and acknowledge the bitterness of my victory."~ Alexander the Great


15. "I had rather excel others in the knowledge of what is excellent, than in the extent of my power and dominion."~ Alexander the Great


16."Every light is not the sun."~ Alexander the Great


17. “There is nothing impossible to him who will try.”~ Alexander the Great


18. " Toil and risk are the price of glory,  but it is a great thing to live with courage and die leaving an everlasting fame. "~ Alexander the Great


19.“I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well.”~ Alexander the Great


20."The grave will suffice, for whom the whole world is not enough".~ Alexander the Great


21. “Remember upon the conduct of each depends on the fate of all.”~ Alexander the Great


22. “Bury my body and don't build any monument. Keep my hands out so the people know the one who won the world had nothing in hand when he died”~ Alexander the Great


23."In the end, all that matters is what you've done" - Alexander the great


24."The end and object of conquest is to avoid doing the same thing as the conquered."~ Alexander the Great


25. "There is something noble in hearing myself ill-spoken of when I am doing well."~ Alexander the Great


26.“If we are victorious in one more battle with the Romans, we shall be utterly ruined"~ Alexander the Great


27. "I had rather excel others in the knowledge of what is excellent, than in the extent of my power and dominion."~ Alexander the Great


28. When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never take back."~ Alexander the Great


29. "Through every generation of the human race there has been a constant war, a war with fear. Those who have the courage to conquer it are made free and those who are conquered by it are made to suffer until they have the courage to defeat it, or death takes them."~ Alexander the Great


30. "Glory crowns the deeds of those who expose themselves to toils and dangers."~ Alexander the Great


31. "True love never has a happy ending, because there is no ending to true love." ~ Alexander the Great


32. "You shall, I question not, find a way to the top if you diligently seek for it; for nature hath placed nothing so high that is out of the reach of industry and valor."~ Alexander the Great


33. "Whatever possession we gain by our sword cannot be sure or lasting, but the love gained by kindness and moderation is certain and durable."~ Alexander the Great


34. "Heaven cannot brook two suns, nor earth two masters."~ Alexander the Great


35. "I want the best doctors to carry my coffin to demonstrate that, in the face of death, even the best doctors in the world have no power to heal"~ Alexander the Great


36. "Each moment free from fear makes a man immortal."~ Alexander the Great


37. "On their side more men are standing, on ours more will fight!"~ Alexander the Great


38. "Sex and sleep alone make me conscious that I am mortal." -- Alexander the Great


39. "Let us conduct ourselves so that all men wish to be our friends and all fear to be our enemies."~ Alexander the Great


40. Whatever possession we gain by our sword cannot be sure or lasting, but the love gained by kindness and moderation is certain and durable. ~Alexander the Great


41. "Without Knowledge, Skill cannot be focused. Without Skill, Strength   cannot be brought to bear and without Strength, Knowledge may not be   applied."~ Alexander the Great


42. "The  destiny of each one depends on the conduct of everyone." Alexande r the Great


43. "When we give someone our time, we actually give a portion of our life that we will never take back."~ Alexander the Great

TRENDING POSTS : 

Most famous 20 Japanese Proverbs and saying.

Korean Proverbs,  idioms , Saying and Quotes 

Ravinder Nath Tagore Quotes

Mother Teresa Quotes:  Thoughts , Teaching and Biography

 Best Business Quotes: Business Thoughts  and Saying to Keep you Moving 

Alexander the Great Best Quotes alexander the great quotes Afghanistan alexander the great quotes fear alexander the great leadership quotes quotes from alexander the great alexander famous quotes alexander the great  alexander the great death quotes alexander the great quotes Afghanistan 

Post a Comment

0 Comments