ads

Kamala Herris Powerful Quote on politics , education, women, gender equality and her love for INDIA.

 Kamala Herris Powerful  Quotes || Collections of Top 10 beautiful and famous Quotes of Kamala Herris ||

Kamala Herris is newly elected Vice president of USA. She is  a 55 years old Indian-American. She was the Vice president nominees for USA 2020 presidential election from Democratic party. She won 2020 USA presidential election as a JOE BIDEN running mate. JOE BIDEN is elected as USA next president . Along with that she is a brilliant author , lawyer and a public leader. 

Kamala Herris Powerful  Quote on politics , education, women, gender equality and her love for INDIA. 

------------------------------------------

1.I understood that with the swipe of my pen as a prosecutor, I would have the decision in my pen to make a decision about someone's life.

 2. I raised to be an independent women not the victim of anything.

3. If segregationists had their way, I would not be a member of the United States Senate today, I would not be a top contender to be president of the United States.

4. Our unity is our strength and our diversity is our power.

5.  I believe that a child is going without an education is a crime.

6. These days, children can text on their cell phone all night long, and no one else is seeing that phone. You don't know who is calling that child.

7. My mother was and will be my greatest hero.

8. I grew up hearing stories about my grandmother - my mother's mother - who used to go to villages in India in her little VW bug. My grandmother would take a bullhorn and make sure women in these villages knew how to access birth control. 

9.  The American dream belong all of us.

10. I believe you've got to do your due diligence.

11. I will be judged on the body of the work not the popularity of anyone decision.


12. Getting smart on crime' does not mean reducing sentences or punishments for crimes.

13. My mother had a saying Kamala you may be the first to do many things but make sure you are not the last.

14.  An EPA head that deny the climate change is like a NASA administrator who doesn't believe in gravity.

15. If you are fortunate to have opportunity . It is your duty to make sure that the other people have those opportunity as well.

16. What we all want is public safety . We don't want rhetoric that's frame through ideology.

Read powerful & motivational Quotes of another  American leader :

Post a Comment

0 Comments