ads

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY 2021 BEST WISHES ||2021|| TEACHERS DAY

Happy Teachers Day Quotes & wishes  !! 

In India every year 5 September is celebrated as a National Teachers day  on the birth anniversary of our late  2nd President Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan . It was first celebrated in 1962. 

On the other hand From 1994   International Teacher day is celebrated on 5 October every year .

 This is the day started for paying tribute to the our teachers for their magnificent work . Let's wish them a very happy Teachers Day. 

☆ Karl Marx quotes

Osho most popular Quotes

☆ Yeats Quotes 

J.K. Rowling Quotes


Happy Teachers Day  2021!

1. It is because of you that I am a strong and confident person today. Happy Teachers' Day 2021!

2. The classroom lights up when you enter. Happy Teachers' Day to you!


3. I am so fortunate to be your student. I love you so much dear teacher! Wish you a great Teachers' Day!


4. To someone who has taken the time to listen to my concerns, guide me on the path to knowledge, and reassure me on my life’s path. Happy Teacher’s Day!


5. You inspired me to reach my goals and achieve my dreams. More importantly, you inspired me to be you. Thank you, teacher. Happy Teacher’s Day.


6. Wishing you joy and happiness, you are an amazing teacher. Heartfelt gratitude!


7. Dear teacher, Thanks for supporting and enlightening all my way. If only I could have your blessing for a lifetime, I would succeed the way I have done always. Have a wonderful Teachers Day!


8. You are the most lovable teacher I have ever seen. I miss you so much! Happy Teachers' Day!


9. I am extremely lucky to have you as my teacher in life. I will never forget your gentle smile! Happy Teachers' Day 2020!


10. You are the best Teacher in this world. Wherever I may go in my life, I will always remember that I had an excellent guide in the form of a teacher, you.

Share these best wishes with your teachers & Friends .Happy Teachers Day once again !

Related post: 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments