ads

"New York Times Bestseller" Author Nicholas Sparks Famous Quotes

"New York Times Bestseller" Author  Nicholas Sparks  Famous Quotes 


Nicholas Sparks  Famous Quotes 

Nicholas Sparks is New York times Bestseller American  Author and Philanthropist. He was born on 31 December  1965 in Omaha. Nicholas Sparks's written works include "The Notebook", "The Longest Ride", "The choice", "The Best of Me" and "A Walk to Remember"Here is a 20 best-handpicked collection of "Nicholas Sparks' famous quotes " chosen from his best interviews, books and statement.


Nicholas Sparks Famous Quotes 

1.  I don't think that we're meant to understand it all the time. I think that sometimes we just have to have faith. - Nicholas Sparks

2. "True love is rare,and it's the only thing that gives life real meaning " - Nicholas Sparks

3. “As we grow older together, as we continue to change with age, there is one thing that will never change… I will always keep falling in love with you.” – Nicholas Sparks

4. "The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it" - Nicholas Sparks

5. “Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it.” ― Nicholas Sparks,

6.“All of sudden, this shooting star went by, and all I could think was that they were listening to us somehow. ”― Nicholas Sparks 

7. "The destiny that matters most in life is the one concerning love."― Nicholas Sparks

8. “You are, and always have been, my dream.” ― Nicholas Sparks

9. Without suffering, there'd be no compassion. —Nicholas Sparks

10. “And when her lips met mine, I knew that I could live to be a hundred and visit every country in the world, but nothing would ever compare to that single moment when I first kissed the girl of my dreams and knew that my love would last forever.” - Nicholas Sparks 

11. "You are the answer to every prayer I've offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have." - Nicholas Sparks

12. "Silence is pure and holy. It draws people together because only those who are comfortable with each other can sit without speaking."  ― Nicholas Sparks

13. "Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy, thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return," - Nicholas Sparks. 

14. "Love, I've come to understand, is more than three words mumbled before bedtime." – Nicholas Sparks

15. "I have come to believe that while the past is unchangeable, our perceptions of it are malleable."― Nicholas Sparks

16. The scariest thing about distance is that you don't know whether they'll miss you or forget you. ~Nicholas Sparks.

17. You can't live your life for other people. You've got to do what's right for you, even if it hurts some people you love. -Nicholas Sparks

18. Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can. ― Nicholas Sparks

19. "Every great love starts with a great story..." — Nicholas Sparks

20. "The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts." ― Nicholas Sparks

Post a Comment

0 Comments