ads

Angelina Jolie 25 Beautiful QUOTES: Top Powerful Quotes of Angelina Jolie will inspire You To Think Big and Achieve Dreams|| Millionaire Quote 2022

 Top 25 most inspiring Quotes of Angelina Jolie 


Angelina Jolie is the "2nd most Admirable Woman in 2021" in the world. She is 46 years old one of the highest-grossing American actress and film-maker in Hollywood. She won so many Awards for her Extraordinary Acting skills. Apart from it, she has been a part of so much Humanitarian work all around the world.  
angelina jolie quotes angelina jolie quotes about life angelina jolie quotes and sayings humanitarian work angelina jolie children angelina jolie movie angelina jolie biography angelina jolie movies list angelina jolie directed movie angelina jolie husbands is angelina jolie a philanthropist angelina jolie refugee work
Angelina Jolie quotes


Angelina Jolie most inspirational Quotes 

1. I don’t believe in guilt, I believe in living on impulse as long as you never intentionally hurt another person, and don’t judge people in your life. I think you should live completely free.   –Angelina Jolie

2. "Different is good, When someone tells you that you are different, smile and hold your head up and be proud." –Angelina Jolie

3. "The great thing about having a bunch of kids is that they just remind you that you're the person who takes them to go poop. That's who you are!"–Angelina Jolie

4. “Love – is when you wish all the best to the people you love when you put their interests and well-being above their own.  Always.” – Angelina Jolie  

5. "I don't like perfumes that are too strong or sweet. I like a fragrance that is earthy and sensual and can be worn at any time." ~Angelina Jolie 

6. "Where ever I am I always find myself looking out the window wishing I was somewhere else." - Angelina Jolie

7. “Be brave, be bold, be free.” – “Make bold choices and make mistakes. “People always slow down for a train wreck. “I'm very happy and very excited when my adrenaline is going.” .–Angelina Jolie

8. “I am not a difficult woman at all. I am simply a strong woman and know my worth.” – Angelina Jolie


9. "Find a sense of self because with that; you can do anything else." –Angelina Jolie

10. "When I get logical, and I don't trust my instincts, that's when I get in trouble."–Angelina Jolie

11. Honestly, I like everything, boyish girls, girlish boys, the heavy and the skinny.-Angelina Jolie

12. "I think we all know boldness when we see it. Nothing makes me smile more than when I see someone being fully themselves, with their own individual style and character, whatever that is." —Angelina Jolie

13. "I feel everything leads us to where we are and we have to just jump forward, mean well, commit and just see what happens." –Angelina Jolie

14. "It´s better to have nobody than to have someone who is half there or doesn't want to be there."–Angelina Jolie

15. "Our diversity is our strength. What a dull and pointless life it would be if everyone was the same." –Angelina Jolie

 16. "Make bold choices and make mistakes. It's all those things that add up to the person you become.".–Angelina Jolie

 

17.  Without pain there would be no suffering without suffering we would never learn from our mistakes.–Angelina Jolie

18. "If I think more about death than some other people, it is probably because I love life more than they do." -Angelina Jolie

19. The ones that should not scare us are the ones we can take on and take control of. -Angelina Jolie.

20. If I make a fool of myself, who cares? I'm not frightened by anyone's perception of me. –Angelina Jolie

21. The truth is, a woman's life does not rank equally with a man's, far more universal than we are willing to admit. Conflict-related sexual violence is a manifestation of this reality.–Angelina Jolie

22. Love - is when you wish all the best to the people you love when you put their interests and well-being above their own. Always -Angelina Jolie 

23. “Every day we choose who we are by how we define ourselves.” - Angelina Jolie

24. “If you don’t get out of the box you’ve been raised in, you won’t understand how much bigger the world is.” – Angelina Jolie

25. “Nothing would mean anything if I didn't live a life of use to others.–Angelina Jolie


People also search :

 Periyar E. V. Ramasamy Powerful Thoughts

 Mark Twain quotes 

Post a Comment

0 Comments