ads

SEPTEMBER Month Most Beautiful 10 QUOTE -Millionaire Quote

  MUST READ THESE MOST BEAUTIFUL 10 QUOTES OF  ALL TIME || 

Those who read books know beauty always  lies in the words .And these are the most beautiful quotes of all time . Look at these QUOTES their  beauty , scene and scope are wideness . So lets read it!  



MOST BEAUTIFUL 10 QUOTE OF  ALL TIME 

1. Softness is not weakness. It takes courage to stay delicate in a world this cruel.-- Beau Taplin



2. Vanity and pride are different things, though the words are often used synonymously. A person may be proud without being vain. Pride relates more to our opinion of ourselves, vanity to what we would have others think of us.-- Jane Austen 

3. I fall in love with peace, coffee, and sunsets. I fall in love with pizza nights, video games that keep me excited for hours and songs that my heart cannot help but to dance to. I fall in love with Septembers, the inevitability of spring after winter and clouds shaped like little puppies. I fall in love with hugs that last more than 5 seconds, friends who are warm like campfires for my heart and good memories. I fall in love with books with characters that remind me of me and how it makes me feel like I too can succeed and find a happy ending in real life. I fall in love with kindness, cheerful surprises, and things that give meaning to suffering. I find it so beautiful and liberating to fall in love with everything that can contribute to my healing.  ~ Juansen Dizon   

4. She loves me all that she can, And her ways to my ways resign.--unknown



5. But she was not made for any man ,And she never will be all mine.  --Edna St. Vincent Millay

6.  I was in darkness, but I took three steps and found myself in paradise. The first step was a good thought, the second, a good word; and the third, a good deed.--- Friedrich Nietzsche

7. The woman sells her body because the man has sold his soul. You can apprehend one, but the other, the true culprit, escapes altogether because he is anonymous and legion.  ~ Abdul Hadi 

8.I want to write a novel about Silence, he said; “the things people don’t say.” --Virginia Woolf


9. The last laugh, the last cup of coffee, the last sunset, the last time you jump through a sprinkler, or eat an ice-cream cone, or stick your tongue out to catch a snowflake. You just don’t know.~  Lauren Oliver 

10.You shall create beauty not to excite the senses but to give sustenance to the soul.  - Gabriela Mistral 


READ:

MOST BEAUTIFUL QUOTES ON PEACE 

MOST BEAUTIFUL QUOTES ON LIFE 

MOST BEAUFIFUL QUOTES ON SUCCESS AND HARD WORK 

QUOTES THAT EVERY WOMEN SHOULD READ

READ LAST NOTE ON LIFE BY   FAMOUS DESIGNER KRIZADA 


 

Post a Comment

0 Comments